Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

Hello! My name is Ben Bails, I teach middle school PE and Human Growth and Development. My school is located in Omaha, Ne and I am creating this blog for a graduate class I am taking but I really want to use this page as a place for PE teachers to place their ideas for lessons or maybe just talk Sports. I also coach boys and girls basketball at my school and Varsity Baseball at, the 2 time defending State Champions, Papillion-LaVista South High School.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ben, great blog. Great idea to use the blog for lesson ideas and a new way to communicate with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Ben! I love the espn link! I think this will be great for parents and families to follow as you guys change different skills throughout the year. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog and love the links! I need to add some links to mine! I got some great ideas from your blog! I think students and teachers will both benefit from viewing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background...very different! I also like how you use the blog to communicate with other PE teachers. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete